Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph "Concept Carbon"
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph "Concept Carbon", Ref. 26265FO.OO.D002CR.01
Calibre AP 2895
Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph "Concept Carbon" is a concept watch by Audemars Piguet.
At the SIHH in 2008, Audemars Piguet presented this avant-garde concept version of the Royal Oak: an extra-light manual winding chronograph movement with tourbillon, where both the case as well as the movement are manufactured from forged carbon fiber.
Case dimension: 44 mm. Newly constructed manual winding calibre AP 2895: 34 jewels, 384 components, power reserve 237 hours.
- Dial layer integrated in movement
- Minute circle with luminous hours and white minute indexes
- Hours and minutes hand skeletonized and luminous
- Hours, minutes
- Chronograph with linear minutes counter and central stop seconds
- Power reserve indicator
- Function selector: The indications H, N, R show the positions of the winding stem: N means Neutral (neutre), R Winding (remontage) and H Adjust (mise à l’heure).
| Watches with tourbillon
| Audemars Piguet models