Sinn 903 St
Sinn 903 St Black
Sinn 903 St Silver
Ref. 903 is a chronograph watch from Sinn.
Sinn refers to this as their "Navigation Chronograph" model, and it features traditional aircraft markings on an internal rotating bezel. The 903 Classic and H4 use the hand winding Lemania 1883 movement with four subdials including moon phase indicator, while the rest use an automatic Sellita SW 510 movement with subdials at 3, 6, and 9. All feature an extra crown on the left side of the case to turn the inner bezel, though this is at 10:00 in the SW 510 models and 8:00 for Lemania versions.
All versions feature a 41 mm case with traditional "twisted" lugs. The case is 13.2 mm thick for Lemania-based models and 14.5 mm thick for SW 510 models. All feature sapphire crystal on the front and display caseback.
- Sinn 903 Classic (2009) - Lemania 1883 movement, moon phase indicator and date by pointer at 12:00, black dial, cream bezel, limited edition of 300 examples
- Sinn 903 H2 (2006-2007) - Lemania 1872
- Sinn 903 H4 (2006-2012) - Lemania 1883 movement, moon phase indicator and date by pointer at 12:00, anthracite dial, black bezel
- Sinn 903 Pl Hd 12 (-2001) - Lemania 1873
- Sinn 903 Pl Hd 24 (-2001) - Lemania 1877
- Sinn 903 St (2005-present) - SW 510 movement, black dial, cream bezel and subdials
- Sinn 903 St Aut (-2004) - Valjoux 7750
- Sinn 903 St Black (2004-2015) - SW 510 movement, black dial, subdials, and bezel
- Sinn 903 St B E (2015-present) - SW 510 movement, blue dial, cream bezel and subdials
- Sinn 903 St Hd 12 (-2001) - Lemania 1873
- Sinn 903 St Hd 24 (-2001) - Lemania 1877
- Sinn 903 St HUMMER (2004) - Valjoux 7750
- Sinn 903 St Silver (2004-present) - SW 510 movement, silver dial, bezel, and subdials
- Leather strap or steel bracelet
| Sinn Pilot's Watch models
| Sinn Instrument Chronograph models